Business development to improve yourself and your business.
Advance Your Career. Train Your Staff. Learn New Management Techniques.
Learn from our Experience
• Practical “how to” information that allows you to further your career or business.
• Step-by-step guidelines for each subject, each step is explained carefully, hence making it easy to follow.
• Clear and concise explanations. Plus we include real life examples where possible. So you can become a better manager.
• Easy to read, as a result easy to comprehend. Most of all – No jargon or technical terminology.
• Most of our business training manuals include basic flowcharts and comprehensive checklists. Therefore, Ideal for you to explain to your staff.
• Our Management Training Manuals are widely used by all levels of government. As well as large companies, professionals, small businesses, universities, and private trainers.
All our authors have many years of “hands on” experience. Our books have been distributed throughout Australia and to 24 countries since 1986
All our Business Training Manuals are based on comprehensive research and end-user testing.
Staff Training Manuals
Practical, proven “how to” methods, easy to read and therefore apply, using concise step-by-step guidelines for training. Making these manuals an Ideal basis for developing your own successful training programs. Your managers can develop workbooks, and other training material using our guidelines. Our business management training manuals have been written by authors who have over 30 years experience working with the private sector and all levels of government. Our comprehensive training manuals have assisted independent consultants and training providers across Australia and in many other countries. The simplicity of the English in our manuals has also enabled them to be used in non-English speaking countries around the world.