Advance Your Career. Staff Training. Learn New Management Techniques.
Managing an Organisation is not easy, whether it’s a small business or a large corporation. The key to success is improving the knowledge of your employees or sometimes your knowledge. Formal training is often not an option in our busy world.
That’s where having an eBook on hand becomes invaluable, something you can refer to on a daily basis. An eBook with checklists. You want an eBook that’s easy to read with concise yet clear explanations. You need to have experienced expert guidance. Simple “how-to” step-by-step information that shows you how to train staff.
Learn from our Experience. With our Management Training manuals in ebook format, you will be able to advance Your Career. You will be able to Train Your Staff. Learn New Management Techniques.
• Management Training our eBooks are widely used by all levels of government. As well as large companies, professionals, small businesses, universities, and private trainers.
• Practical “how-to” information that allows you to further your career or business.
•Step-by-step guidelines for each subject, each step is explained carefully, hence making it easy to follow.
• Clear and concise explanations. Plus we include real-life examples where possible. So you can become a better manager.
• Easy to read, and as a result, easy to comprehend. Most of all – No jargon or technical terminology.
• Most of our business training eBooks include basic flowcharts and comprehensive checklists. Therefore, they are ideal for you when explaining to your staff.
All our authors have many years of “hands-on” experience. Our books have been distributed throughout Australia and to 24 countries since1986.
All our Management Training Manuals are based on comprehensive research and end-user testing.
Staff training manuals
Practical, proven “how-to” methods, easy to read and therefore easy to apply, using concise step-by-step guidelines for training. This makes these manuals an Ideal basis for developing your own successful training programs. Your managers can develop workbooks, and other training material using our guidelines. Our business management training eBooks have been written by authors who have over 30 years of experience working with the private sector and all levels of government. Our comprehensive training manuals have assisted independent consultants and training providers across Australia and in many other countries. The simplicity of the English in our eBooks has also enabled them to be used in non-English speaking countries around the world.