Why are your best people leaving?
Research from the Saratoga Institute indicates of the top seven reasons money isn’t one of them.
- Mismatch between person and job
- Not enough training and feedback
- Feeling undervalued or unrecognised
- Loss of trust in leadership
- Too few growth opportunities
- Job or workplace not as expected
- Stress from overwork
So what’s the answer? Learn how to select staff better by improving your interviewing skills, see our eBook How to Prepare and Conduct Staff Selection Interviews. Ensuring the right people are placed in the right jobs and understand their role and future in the organisation.
Improve your training by first understanding what training is required see our eBook How to Conduct a Training Needs Analysis.
By improving your training by providing training for the right things, your staff will be more empowered, included and understand where their future lies.